ZC-630 three-phase harmonic analyzer is also called three-phase voltage harmonic analyzer and three-phase power harmonic analyzer. The three-phase harmonic analyzer is used to measure the power harmonic measurement, three-phase voltage, three-phase current 1 ~ 63 harmonics, and display odd or even harmonics in list or spectrum diagram.
1. Measure 1-3 channels of AC voltage at the same time;
2. Measure 1-3 channels of AC current at the same time;
3. Measure the phase between voltage, current, voltage and current:
4. Measure three-phase voltage, three-phase current 1-63 harmonics;
5. Odd and even harmonics can be displayed separately in list or spectrum;
6. Measurement frequency;
7. Power measurement;
8. Display hexagon vector;
9. Three phase unbalance measurement;
10. The current amplitude and phase measurement can reach 1mA at least, which is very suitable for the load test of the main transformer and the current measurement of the new station or the station with small load;
11. Automatic range switching:
12. Full isolation of voltage and current sampling;
13. The application can be upgraded through SD card;
14. 3.5-inch color LCD is adopted;
15. The built-in large capacity lithium battery can work continuously for 10 hours without turning off the screen backlight after one charge (turn on the backlight off function, and the standby time is longer).