1. The tester can provide full automatic acquisition, measurement, display, storage and printing of all the measurement parameters and impedance characteristic curves (including voltage, current, impedance, power, frequency, equipment number, time, etc.)
2. The tester is characterized by ultra-wide measuring range, which can fully automatically or manually measure AC impedance and their characteristic curves of all the generator rotors.
3. The tester has built-in storage with super-large capacity, which can store the test data. and upload the data to PC through the standard industrial communication interface (RS232). The downloading of data, automatic generation and compiling of typical test reports can be achieved using the software attached with the tester which was developed by our company, so as to facilitate technical management and archiving.
4. The tester has perfect over-voltage and over-current protection functions, in which the over-current and over-voltage protection thresholds can be automatically adjusted in accordance with the settings of the test parameters. Due to these characteristics, the device is simple and can ensure the safety of the equipment under test.
5. The Product can also be used for no-load and short circuit tests of single phase transformers as well as the volt-ampere characteristic tests of voltage (current) transformers and arc suppression coils.
6. The Product has a large screen graphic LCD with a full English menu interface and cursor instructions, which is simple and convenient. The test data and curves can be displayed in real time and the curvilinear coordinates can be automatically scaled for a clearer map reading.
7. The tester is equipped with a miniprinter, which can print the AC impedance test reports and AC impedance characteristic curves in real time.